Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Martha's Coconut Biscuits

Intro

I dunno if I'm gonna get hammered for posting this here because it is Martha's straight recipe but I had to save it here in my blog because these are the best biscuits ever and I definitely don't want to lose this recipe.

Ingredients

  • 8oz butter
  • 1/2 cup sugar plus 2 tblsps
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1.25 cups flour plus 2 tblsps
  • pinch salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 4 cups coconut chips

Method

Cream butter and sugars relly well - 10 minutes in an electric mixer with the whisk attachment. Switch to a paddle. Add egg. Fold in half the coconut and half the dry ingredients, then the rest of the coconut and dried ingredients.

Roll into balls, squash and cook about 15 mins until golden.  350 degrees Fahrenheit ( about 179c in a fanbake).

No comments:

Post a Comment